Membership of the Scottish Building Federation offers a wide range of benefits;
- Access to SBF's extensive membership services including the direct delivery of HR support, health and safety advice, guidance on building contracts and help to get paid.
- Exclusive access to the Member's Area of the SBF website containing wages rates, holiday dates, daywork rates, template contracts, HR letters and health and safety documents.
- Develop business leads through a listing on SBF's online Find a Builder feature with the ability to develop your Company profile.
- Networking opportunities through attendance at SBF training seminars, local association meetings, events and conferences.
- Access to industry leading training interventions.
- Exclusive rights to a variety of industry offers and discounts.
- The opportunity to shape the nature and curriculum of craft apprenticeships through SBATC.
- Influence the direction, priorities and policy positions of the Federation through participation on internal committees, consultations and the SBF Board.
- Influence the direction of external partners through SBF representation on bodies such as CITB, B&CE, CIJC, CBH, SBCC, JCT and the Scottish Parliament's Cross Party Group on Construction.
- Lobby Holyrood, Westminster and Local Authorities in order to collectively address issues of importance to the Scottish construction industry.
- Contribute to a common voice promoting the interests of Members across the media.
- Participation in the quarterly Scottish Construction Monitor survey.
- Circulation of SBF's monthly e-zine 'On Site' and regular Federation and industry updates.
- Receive a Membership certificate and the ability to utlise the SBF logo on corporate and marketing materials.
- Acknowledgement of SBF membership in many PQQ and tendering processes.
- Complimentary use of SBF's bespoke conference and meeting rooms in Falkirk.
To join the oldest and largest construction federation in Scotland please get in touch by submitting your Company details here.
We will respond to arrange an introductory meeting with our Managing Director, Vaughan Hart, at your convenience.