Membership of the Scottish Building Federation offers a wide range of benefits;
- Access to SBF's extensive membership services including the direct delivery of HR support, health and safety advice, guidance on building contracts and help to get paid.
- Exclusive access to the Member's Area of the SBF website containing wages rates, holiday dates, daywork rates, template contracts, HR letters and health and safety documents.
- Develop business leads through a listing on SBF's online Find a Builder feature with the ability to develop your Company profile.
- Networking opportunities through attendance at SBF training seminars, local association meetings, events and conferences.
- Access to industry leading training interventions.
- Exclusive rights to a variety of industry offers and discounts.
- The opportunity to shape the nature and curriculum of craft apprenticeships through SBATC.
- Influence the direction, priorities and policy positions of the Federation through participation on internal committees, consultations and the SBF Board.
- Influence the direction of external partners through SBF representation on bodies such as CITB, B&CE, CIJC, CBH, SBCC, JCT and the Scottish Parliament's Cross Party Group on Construction.
- Lobby Holyrood, Westminster and Local Authorities in order to collectively address issues of importance to the Scottish construction industry.
- Contribute to a common voice promoting the interests of Members across the media.
- Participation in the quarterly Scottish Construction Monitor survey.
- Circulation of SBF's monthly e-zine 'On Site' and regular Federation and industry updates.
- Receive a Membership certificate and the ability to utlise the SBF logo on corporate and marketing materials.
- Acknowledgement of SBF membership in many PQQ and tendering processes.
- Complimentary use of SBF's bespoke conference and meeting rooms in Falkirk.
- The use of the SBF logo can be proudly displayed to demonstrate that your organisation is a Corporate or Associate Member of the Scottish Building Federation.
To join the oldest and largest construction federation in Scotland please get in touch by submitting your Company details here.