Membership of the Scottish Building Federation offers a wide range of benefits;
- Access to SBF's extensive membership services including the direct delivery of HR support, health and safety advice, guidance on building contracts and help to get paid.
- A listing on SBF's online 'Find a Builder' feature with the ability to develop your Company profile.
- Attendance at SBF events, training seminars, conferences and local association meetings.
- Access to industry leading training interventions.
- Exclusive rights to a variety of industry offers and discounts.
- The opportunity to shape the nature and curriculum of craft apprenticeships through SBATC.
- Participation in the quarterly Scottish Construction Monitor survey.
- Influence the direction, priorities and policy positions of the federation through internal committees, consultations and the SBF Board.
- Influence the direction of external partners through SBF representation on bodies such as CITB, B&CE, CIJC, CBH, SBCC, JCT and the Scottish Parliament's Cross Party Group on Construction.
- Collectively address issues of importance to the Scottish construction industry.
- Contribute to a common voice promoting the interests of Members across the media.
- Networking opportunities, establishing new working relationships and profiting from a diverse range of industry experience and specialist knowledge across the SBF Membership.
- A Membership certificate and the ability to utlise the SBF logo on corporate and marketing materials.
- Acknowledgement of federation membership in many PQQ and tendering porcesses.
- Provision of SBF publications, policy documents, consultation responses and press releases.
- Monthly e-zine 'On Site' and regular federation and industry updates.
- Complimentary use of SBF's meeting room in the heart of Edinburgh.
To join the oldest and largest construction federation in Scotland please get in touch by submitting your Company details here.
SBF will respond to arrange an introductory meeting with the Managing Director at your convenience.